Deadline: November 2017
The Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Sciences is offering scholarships that will be given to international and non EEA students for various fields of studies in Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses to study in Holland.
Course(s) Offered: Several fields
Course Level: Undergraduate (bachelor’s), Postgraduate (master’s)
Provider: Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science
Country to Study in: Holland
The Holland Scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in Holland.
This scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science as well as 48 Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.
Are you ready for the chance of a lifetime? Apply for the Holland Scholarship!
Application criteria include:
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice.
- You have never before studied at an education institution in the Netherlands.
Citizens of ALL countries (EXCEPT EEA countries)
There are several Dutch institutions of higher learning. An overview of participating institutions and fields of study is available on the official website.
Fields of study
Several undergraduate level and masters level courses will be funded with this program. An overview of participating institutions and fields of study is available on the official website.
Number of awards
Not specified by the sponsor
You will receive the scholarship for one year of studies.
The scholarship amounts to € 5,000 in total
Method of Application
Interested in this award? Then:
- Check if you meet the application criteria.
- Download the overview of participating institutions and study fields (found on the official website).
- Check if the institution of your choice participates in the Holland Scholarship and click on the link next to the institution of your choice to apply.
You need to apply directly at the Dutch higher education institution of your choice, starting 16 February 2016. You must apply before the deadline date announced as below.
It is important to visit the official website (link to it is below) for complete information on this scholarship, and also to download the overview of participating institutions and fields of study.
Application Deadline: Applications for the 2017-2018 academic year will open in November 2016.
For more details visit the Official Scholarship Website
For more scholarship offers click here