The university was founded in 1865 . Like the philosophy at the time, his idea was to create an institution where any student would find any course he wanted to study. Though a private university of the Ivy League, it has a public mission in collaboration with the State University of New York.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Architecture, Art, and Planning
- Arts and Sciences
- College of Business—Applied Economics and Management
- College of Business—Hotel Administration
- Human Ecology
- Industrial and Labor Relations
Cornell University financial aid for Undergraduate international students 2019, provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Cornell University provides need‐based financial aid to admitted international students who have applied for financial aid and have demonstrated financial need.
Note: There is an application fee of 80$ or a fee waiver.
For frequently asked questions about financial aid click here.
All World Countries.
To be eligible for Cornell University financial aid for Undergraduate international students 2019, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must complete and submit the CSS profile to prove their financial need.
- All applicants must have the same test requirements such SAT or ACT.
- Applicants must submit TOEFL IBT minimum score 100 or IELTS minimum score 7.
- You might need to take SAT subjects test based on your College or major.
- Arts, sciences and Engineering: you must take two Sat subjects of your choice but math is essential for engineering.
- For all the other majors, SAT subjects test is not required.
- Submit at least 3 years of high school records.
- All transcripts and certificates must be official and translated into English.
First Step: Follow these steps to apply to Cornell.
1- Create account on the commonapp first and then fill the application and submit all the requirments.
2- Search for the University in my College Tab.
3- Answer the application questions on the common App tab, which include the following:
Profile: fill your personal information, contact details, citizenship, and etc….
Family: fill your household information.
Education: fill information about your secondary school, universities ( if applicable), honors, and courses.
Tests taken and activities.
Writing : write a personal statement with a maximum of 650 words.
Third Step: use this application check list to make sure you have everything done.
Note: There is an application fees 80$ or a fee waiver.