Deadline: October 4, 2017
Columbia Business School is delighted to announce partial-tuition scholarships to qualified candidates, both domestic and international. Scholarship is available to pursue MBA programme.
The Columbia MBA Program is carefully designed to instill both the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed in the fast-moving, competitive world of business. Many top managers credit the skills they acquired at Columbia Business School as the springboard to their successful careers.
Columbia Business School is the business school of Columbia University in Manhattan, New York City. It is one of six Ivy League business schools, and is among the most selective of top business schools.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Master degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Business Administration.
Scholarship Award: Columbia Business School offers partial-tuition scholarships to qualified candidates, both domestic and international
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Each year, applicants from a wide variety of cultural, personal, and professional backgrounds apply to the Columbia MBA program.
- And while every student who joins our community is unique, they share certain defining traits: they are driven by a strong work ethic, ready to build and foster professional and personal relationships, and are determined to make a real impact on the world through their chosen field.
- The university accepts applications from candidates with a three-year undergraduate degree. Those applications are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Students must complete a total of 60 credits in order to graduate with an MBA from Columbia Business School. Students typically enroll in 15 credits of coursework each semester for four semesters of study, though this distribution may vary. Full-term courses are worth 3 credits; half-term courses are worth 1.5 credits.
Nationality: Domestic as well as International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: The University accepts applications from candidates with a three-year undergraduate degree. Those applications are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
English Language Requirements: Self-reported GMAT, GRE, and/or TOEFL scores must be submitted with the application by the deadline. Scores will be verified after admission to the program.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Application Deadline: Deadlines are:
- Entry: August ’18*
- Early: October 4, 2017
- Merit Fellowship Deadline: January 5, 2018
- Final: April 11, 2018
- Entry: January ’18*
- Deadline: October 4, 2017
- *All deadlines are at 11:59 PM New York Time
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarships and other offers click here.