New Zealand Government is pleased to offer Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan in 2018-2019 academic sessions. Scholarships will be awarded to undertake Master’s or PhD studies in New Zealand.
New Zealand Scholarships empower individuals with the knowledge, skills and qualifications to contribute to economic, social and political development within selected developing countries.
The CSFP was established at the first Commonwealth education conference in 1959 and is reviewed by education ministers at their triennial meetings. The CSFP is the only scholarship scheme in the world to receive such high-level recognition.
Applicants must be applying for direct entry to a Masters or PhD programme at a New Zealand university. As a general rule, for those wishing to complete a postgraduate qualification an overall IELTS score of 6.5 and no band less than 6.0 is the minimum required.
follow site Scholarship Description:
- follow Application Deadline: March 28, 2018
- forex yatırım tavsiyeleri Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Master’s or PhD studies in New Zealand.
- http://highschool.isq.edu.mx/cr45/7629/assets/js/9368 Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the subjects that are a priority for each country.
- go here Scholarship Award: The entitlements of the Scholarship include full tuition fees, a living allowance (paid fortnightly), an establishment allowance, medical and travel insurance, travel between your home country and New Zealand at the start and end of your scholarship, home leave or reunion travel for some eligible scholars, pastoral and academic support at your institution, and assistance with research and thesis costs for most postgraduate research students.
- go Number of Scholarships: Not given
- dating site for over 60s Nationality: Commonwealth countries are eligible to apply:
- http://avpsolutions.com/blog/page/9/ Scholarship can be taken in الخيارات الثنائية خالية اشارات تحميل البرمجيات New Zealand
click Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- go to link Eligible Countries: The following Commonwealth countries are eligible to apply:
click here Region Eligible countries Africa Botswana, Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia. Caribbean Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines. Asia Bangladesh, India, Malaysia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Pacific Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Nauru, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.
- actonel price comparison nz Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following conditions to be eligible for a New Zealand Scholarship:
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age at the time of commencing your scholarship.
- Be a citizen of the country from which you are applying for a scholarship.
- Not have citizenship or permanent residence status of New Zealand, Australia, USA, Canada, European Union countries, United Kingdom, Japan, Israel, South Korea, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia.
- Important note: this condition does not apply to applicants from the Cook Islands, Tokelau or Niue, or applicants from Samoa with dual Samoa-NZ citizenship.
- Have resided in your home country for at least two years immediately prior to commencing your scholarship.
- Important note:this condition does not apply to applicants who are members of the diplomatic corps or their dependants, and may not apply to applicants for Short Term Scholarships.
- Have at least 2 years of work experience (part time or fulltime, paid or voluntary).
- Important note:this condition does not apply to applicants from the Pacific who are applying for a pre-service scholarship -Not be serving military personnel.
- Be able to satisfy Immigration requirements for international student entry to New Zealand or the country in which you will undertake your scholarship (i.e. medical checks, police clearances/character checks, etc.)
- Be academically and linguistically able to obtain an Offer of Place for the proposed programme of study from the tertiary institute where you will undertake your scholarship.
- Not have been previously terminated from a New Zealand Government Scholarship
- Seek a qualification that will contribute to the sustainable development of your home country
- Commit to return to your country for a minimum of 2 years at the end of your scholarship.
- reglan tablet 10 mg English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: The application process for a New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarship is different to other New Zealand Scholarships. Applicants must submit their applications to their country’s ‘Nominating Agency’ first. The Nominating Agency then ‘nominates’ two applicants from the submitted applications to send to the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade. Read the Commonwealth section of the How to Apply page carefully before you submit an application.
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarships and other offers click here.
Learn more about study in New Zealand