Purchase Tastylia Online No Prescription Deadline: July 15, 2016.
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) is offering scholarships to master students and graduates to study and research at universities in Germany. International applicants are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
The Sponsorship Program for Foreign Students (Ausländerförderung) is aimed at international students and graduates who have acquired a university degree in their home country and who intend to complete postgraduate or master studies, doctoral studies or a research stay at a university in Germany.
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) is a political foundation, inspired by Christian democratic values, committed to fostering democracy and the rule of law, to implementing social and market-economic structures and to promoting human rights in Europe and worldwide.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
http://unbeatableconservatories.co.uk/miosds/4185 Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master, postgraduate, and doctoral studies.
click here Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in all subjects.
site de rencontre gratuit 14 Scholarship Award: Scholarships offers:
- Duration and level of funding vary for different types of studies. Graduates (master or postgraduate students) receive a monthly scholarship of € 750. The standard funding period is two years. After having obtained unconditional admission to doctoral studies at a German university, PhD-students receive a monthly scholarship of € 920. The standard funding period for Ph.D. scholars is three years. We also fund research stays in Germany with duration of at least 6 months by the same amount (€ 920) under the condition that the applicant holds a university degree comparable to the German Master’s degree and provides evidence of at least two years of work experience in the academic field.
- Besides the monthly scholarship payments, they offer multiple subsidies for our scholars. On request, we subsidise health care insurance of up to the amount of € 120 per month. Also, we pay a family supplement provided that you and your spouse live together in one place in Germany for at least three months and that his/her income does not exceed the amount of € 450 per month. We grant a supplement of € 184 per month for children living with you in Germany. Prerequisites are the submission of an official German translation of the child’s birth certificate and the official rejection of your demand for public child allowance. PhD-scholars can apply for financial assistance for foreign research stays although we do not fund participation in congresses or symposia.
- Fees resulting from courses at the university in Germany that are directly related to your studies can be refunded up to the amount of € 500 per semester. In contrast, we do not refund regular semester fees resulting from matriculation or annual re-registration.
http://www.goodlight.it/?bioreresd=dove-fare-trading-opzioni-binarie&b50=b7 Scholarship can be taken in Germany
see url Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
The Sponsorship Program for Foreign Students (Ausländerförderung) is aimed at international students and graduates who have acquired a university degree in their home country and who intend to complete postgraduate or master studies, doctoral studies or a research stay at a university in Germany. Applicants should
- Be able to provide evidence of above average academic performance
- Bring broad general education and distinct interest in political issues
- Have a positive attitude towards democracy and human rights
- Have been actively engaged in voluntary work for the benefit of the people and the society in their home countries
- Be open to developing their personal points of view and practice tolerance towards those with different beliefs
- Be highly motivated and be able to convince us with their own plans and potential.
Our scholarships consist not only of financial assistance but also include a program of ideational support. We expect our scholars to participate actively in this program throughout the eligibility period, including
- The participation in at least four multi-day seminars of our annual agenda,
- Regular attendance and active participation in the meetings of the regional scholar group at their university.
The activities of these regional scholar groups offer a unique opportunity to enter into an interdisciplinary, political and personal exchange with other scholars, alumni and representatives of our foundation at the universities, the so-called “Vertrauensdozenten”.
After finishing their studies in Germany, the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung expects its former scholars to contribute actively to the development of their home country’s relations with the Federal Republic of Germany.
Important information regarding the formal application requirements
- The minimum period in our scholarship program is one year and the remaining length of applicants studies or research in Germany has to be at least two semesters. They do not provide support for bachelor studies. Only students in master, postgraduate or doctoral studies are eligible for our scholarship program.
- Students in Medicine or Pharmacy can only apply after having completed their intermediate exam in Germany or when having achieved a comparable stage of their studies in another country. Human or dental medicine specialist training or postgraduate research stays in Germany cannot be supported.
- Persons having already achieved a doctorate are not eligible for a scholarship.
- There is an age limit of 30 years for all applicants.
- Our program of ideational support and the activities of the regional scholar groups are held in German. For this reason, a sufficient knowledge of the German language (level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) is obligatory for all scholars even if the courses of their planned studies are taught in English. In general, our scholars take and pass the DSH exam (Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang – German Exam for College Admission) or the DaF-test (Deutsch als Fremdsprache – Test of German as a foreign language) with a high rating before the beginning of their university studies in Germany. In exceptional cases and for highly qualified applicants only, we financially support German language courses as preparation for studies in Germany.
http://penizeamy.cz/friopre/4513 Nationality: International applicants are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
är det olagligt att beställa kamagra College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: There is an age limit of 30 years for all applicants.
English language Requirements: The program of ideational support and the activities of the regional scholar groups are held in German. For this reason, a sufficient knowledge of the German language (level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) is obligatory for all scholars even if the courses of their planned studies are taught in English.
Home care agencies jobs in chicago How to Apply: Please download and fill out the application form and attach the following documents:
- A meaningful CV in tabular form including details about your previous voluntary work or social commitment
- Copies of your examination certificates in German translation if the originals are not in English
- Copies of your studies performance records if you have been studying at a University in Germany
- Proof of German language skills
- An informal academic letter of recommendation: This opinion should provide information about your academic qualifications and potential; it should not be older than two months. The author has to be a university professor or teacher holding a doctoral degree.
- An informal letter of recommendation concerning the applicant’s personality: This opinion should focus on your personality and interests as well as on your understanding of values and your social commitment. The author cannot be the same as that providing the academic letter of recommendation.
- Certificate of admission or matriculation from your university in Germany
- Two passport photographs: If applying for a doctoral scholarship, please attach additionally
- A detailed description of your doctoral thesis: This exposé, written in German or English (4-5 pages), should outline the central research question of your proposed project, its scientific relevance, your theoretical approach and the motives behind your choice of the research subject. It should also contain a work and time schedule and a bibliography.
- A second academic letter of recommendation: This second opinion should be written by the supervisor of your doctoral thesis, providing you already have one. It replaces the letter of recommendation concerning the applicant’s personality.
hombre capricornio soltero Application Deadline: The application period for 2016 will be open from June to July 15.
Visit http://lokoli.com/?rtyt=site-rencontre-amour-gratuit&160=1d Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarship offers click here