The University of Manitoba is delighted to offer Canada Graduate Scholarships for Research or Master’s degree program. The scholarship is open to all Canadian students.
The objective of the Scholarships is to help develop research skills and assist in the training of highly qualified personnel by supporting students who demonstrate a high standard of achievement in undergraduate and early graduate studies.
The University of Manitoba is a public university in the province of Manitoba, Canada. Located in Winnipeg and founded in 1877, it was Western Canada’s first university.
• Applications Deadline: December 03, 2018
• Course Level: Scholarship is available for Research or Master’s degree program.
• Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study the Health, Natural Sciences, Engineering, Social Sciences, and Humanities courses at the University of Manitoba.
• Scholarship Award: Scholarship is valued at $17,500\year for 1 year.
• Nationality: Canada students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
• Number of Scholarships: Not specified
• Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Canadian students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Be enrolled in, or intend to apply for full-time admission to an eligible graduate program at the master’s (or in some cases doctoral level) at a Canadian university with a CGS M allocation;
• Not have previously held a CGS M;
• Have achieved a first-class average of a 3.75 GPA, in EACH of the last two completed years of study (full-time equivalent); and
• Submit a maximum of one CGS M application per year (the Research Portal will allow the application to be submitted to up to five universities – refer to the Application Procedure.
English Language Requirements: English is the language of instruction and communication at the University of Manitoba. Accordingly, an applicant whose primary language is not English must demonstrate a command of English sufficient to meet the demands of classroom instruction, written assignments and participation in tutorials and discussions.
How to Apply: To apply for the CGS M scholarships, all applicants must complete and submit an application using the Research Portal.