go Deadline: July 31, 2017.
Applications are invited for two prestigious PhD scholarships with CRADLE in the area of ‘assessment in higher education’. Domestic as well as International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The potential projects aim to provide useful evidence to inform assessment research, practice, and policy, with a particular emphasis on approaches that work at a large scale.
Led by Professor David Boud (founding Director) and Associate Professor Phillip Dawson (Associate Director), CRADLE’s main role is to research assessment practices in the changing settings of education, which are increasingly embracing digital learning.
here Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue doctoral programme.
http://energocredit.am/sdsd/8148 Study Subject: PhD Scholarships are available in Deakin University’s Centre for Research in Assessment and Digital Learning (CRADLE), School of Education, Faculty of Arts & Education.
go here Scholarship Award: The main stipend of $26,682 per annum tax exempt (2017 rate)
- Plus a top-up stipend of $5,000 per year for three years ($15,000 in total) will be awarded by CRADLE
- A relocation allowance from $500 to $1,500 (2017) awarded to students who are moving from interstate or overseas in order to study at Deakin
- 60 working days paid sick leave
- 60 working days paid parental leave
- Tuition fee and overseas health coverage for international students for the duration of 4 years.
rencontre ba Number of Scholarships: Two scholarships are available.
migliori broker opzioni binarie 60 secondi Scholarship can be taken in Australia
http://thenovello.com/alfondie/elkos/3267 Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants must meet Deakin’s PhD entry requirements, be enrolling full time and hold an honors degree (First Class) or a master’s degree with a substantial research component in a related field. Please refer to the entry pathways to higher degrees by research for further information.
- While applicants do not need to hold a particular disciplinary degree, they must show high research potential, a demonstrated ability for independent study and be equipped by their previous studies to undertake qualitative or quantitative research in the social sciences relevant to assessment and learning.
http://www.backclinicinc.com/?jixer=migliori-broker-opzioni-binarie-trade-minimo-un-euro&faa=d9 Nationality: Domestic, as well as International students, are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
http://www.soundofthesirens.net/?delimeres=wann-wird-bonus-freigeschalten-stockpair&c30=38 College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet Deakin’s PhD entry requirements, be enrolling full time and hold an honours degree (First Class) or a master’s degree with a substantial research component in a related field.
English Language Requirements: If your first language isn’t English, or if your degree qualifications weren’t undertaken in English, please provide evidence of English proficiency.
The English language requirements for Deakin’s higher degrees by research courses are benchmarked against the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) standards, which can be found in the tables below.
Tests cannot be more than two years old.
|Buy Viagra in Palm Bay Florida BAND A||6/6||Overall 6.0, no band less than 6.0|
|http://www.mentzer-consult.de/?afinoes=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-60-sekunden-video&0c2=5c BAND B||6.5/6||Overall 6.5, no band less than 6.0|
|BAND C||7/6.5||Overall 7.0, no band less than 6.5|
|BAND D||7/7||Overall 7.0, no band less than 7.0|
|BAND E||7/7/7.5||Overall 7.0, no band less than 7.0, speaking and listening 7.5|
How to Apply: Deakin has a streamlined process for applying for a higher degree by research. You need to apply via the online Higher Degree by Research Application Form. You’ll be required to attach a number of certified supporting documents, in addition to your research proposal and referee reports.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is July 31, 2017.
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarships and other offers click here.