Building a bright future in a PhD field could be very beneficial; do you want to do that? Then come and create a bright future by joining Marsden PhD award in Statistics program offered by Auckland University of Technology.
This funded education program has International collaboration with researchers at Deakin University in Australia and Nottingham Trent University in the UK and available for international students with high potential to achieve their success in a PhD field.
AUT is a contemporary New Zealand university focused on providing exceptional student opportunities and learning experiences, and graduate success in a context stimulated by impactful research and industry connectivity.
Founded in 2000, Auckland University of Technology has five faculties across three campuses in Auckland. The university offers many degree level courses for local and international students.
Why at Auckland University of Technology? At AUT, Students will get to learn under the campus of the university with an exceptional learning experience and global employability during their studies. Faculty of this university gives complete support to their students in reaching their career goals.
Application Deadline: June 8, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Domestic students of New Zealand and International students are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Students can take part in a PhD degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Students must not already hold any other award from the university and fulfill all conditions for admission to the Doctoral Program in AUT.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Participants must have to take admission in a PhD degree course at the university and then apply for the grant through the online application portal. International students are advised to contact email@example.com for detailing about taking admission in this program.
- Supporting Documents: A curriculum vitae, a brief outline describing research skills and experience, academic transcripts and certificates of the previous study and two academic referee statements should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: An aspirant must have a Masters or Honors qualification in analytics or statistics, with first class Honors or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Candidates are required to take TOEFL or IELTS test for showing their English language ability.
Benefits: The educational award will cover the $27,500 per annum towards the student’s tuition fee for this course.