see url Deadline: March 1, 2018.
Up to 20 International Climate Protection Fellowships are granted annually, funded under the German Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, Building and Nuclear Safety’s (BMUB) International Climate Initiative. The fellowships target prospective leaders from non-European transition and developing countries. in Germany.
Applications are ongoing for the Alexander von Humboldt International Climate Protection Fellowship 2018. With the International Climate Protection Fellowships, the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation enables prospective leaders in academia and industry to implement a research-based proposal in the field of climate protection or climate-related resource conservation during a one-year stay in Germany
The fellowship allows future leaders to spend a year in Germany working on a research-based project of their own choice in the field of climate protection and climate-related resource conservation.
Applicants must have the first university degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent) which must have been obtained within the past 12 years, counting from the end of the application period. It aims to promote academic cooperation between excellent scientists and scholars from abroad and from Germany.
follow url Study Subject(s): Fellowship is awarded for working on a research-based project of applicant’s own choice in the field of climate protection and climate-related resource conservation.
sitios para conocer chicas Course Level: Fellowships are available for undertaking research in Germany.
bloquer acces site de rencontre Number of Awards: Up to 20 fellowships are available.
go site Scholarship Award: They offer-
- A monthly fellowship of between €2,150 and €2,650, depending on your qualifications
- individual mentoring during your stay in Germany
- additional financial support for items such as family members accompanying you, travel expenses or a German language course
- a three-week introductory phase, during which you will have the opportunity to make contact with other climate protection fellows and visit companies, research institutions and cultural events in Germany
- extensive alumni sponsorship, particularly to help you sustain contact with collaborative partners in Germany during your entire professional career
preguntas para conocer a un. hombre Scholarship can be taken in Germany
http://uetd-hessen.de/?deuir=partnersuche-raum-mannheim&ad3=50 Eligibility: Those applying for this programme must be working in the field of climate protection or climate-related resource conservation; they should have proven leadership skills, which must be convincingly demonstrated in the application and supported by appropriate references. In addition to applicants with a background in the natural and engineering sciences, candidates who have been engaged in legal, economic, health-related and societal issues relating to climate change are encouraged to apply for this programme. Application requirements:
- First university degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent), completed less than 12 years previously, counting back from the end of the application period (1 March 2018)
- Leadership skills demonstrated by initial experience in leadership positions and/or appropriate references
- Extensive work experience (at least 48 months at the time of application) or a successfully completed doctorate in the field of climate protection or climate-related resource conservation as of: 09/2016
- Scientific publications (for post-doctoral applicants) in peer-reviewed journals according to international standards
- A detailed statement by a host in Germany, including a mentoring agreement; details of the proposal must be discussed with the prospective host prior to application.
- Citizenship of a non-European transition or developing country (see list of countries) which is also the applicant’s habitual residence and place of work
- Very good knowledge of English and/or German, documented by appropriate language certificates
- Two expert references by individuals qualified to comment on the candidate’s professional, personal and, if applicable, academic eligibility as well as his/her leadership potential.
follow link Nationality: Prospective leaders from the following non-European threshold and developing countries may apply for research fellowship:
List of Countries: Afghanistan, Ecuador, Madagascar, Samoa, Algeria Egypt, Malawi, Sao Tomé and Príncipe, Angola, El Salvador, Malaysia, Senegal, Antigua and Barbuda, Equatorial Guinea, Maldives, Seychelles, Argentina, Eritrea, Mali, Sierra Leone, Ethiopia, Marshall Islands, Solomon Islands, Mauritania, Somalia, Bangladesh, Mauritius, South Africa, Belize, Fiji, Mexico, South Sudan, Benin, Micronesia, Fed. States, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Gabon, Morocco, St. Kitts and Nevis, Bolivia, Gambia, Mongolia, St. Lucia, Botswana, Ghana, Mozambique, St. Vincent and Brazil, Grenada, Myanmar, the Grenadines, Burkina Faso, Guatemala, Sudan, Burundi, Guinea, Suriname Guinea-Bissau, Namibia, Swaziland ,Guyana, Nauru, Syria, Cambodia, Nepal, Cameroon, Nicaragua, Cape Verde, Haiti, Niger, Tajikistan, Central African Republic, Honduras, Nigeria, Tanzania, Chad, Niue, Thailand, Chile, India, Timor-Leste China, PR of Indonesia, Togo, Colombia, Iran, Pakistan, Tonga, Comoros, Iraq, Palestinian territories, Tunisia, Congo, Dem. Rep. of Palau, Turkmenistan, Congo, Rep. of the Panama, Tuvalu, Cook Islands, Jamaica, Papua New Guinea, Costa Rica, Jordan, Paraguay, Cote d’Ivoire, Peru, Uganda, Cuba, Kazakhstan, Philippines, Uruguay, Kenya, Uzbekistan, Kiribati, Dominica, Korea, Dem. PR of Rwanda, Dominican Republic ,Kyrgyzstan, Vanuatu, Djibouti ,Venezuela, Laos, Vietnam Lesotho, Lebanon, Yemen, Liberia, Libya, Zambia, Zimbabwe
http://big-balloon.nl/promotie?s= College Admission Requirement
see Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
here Test Requirement: No
watch English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: Applications must be submitted online.
Application Deadline: The closing date for applications is March 1, 2018.
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.