Deadline :There are four application round: 4 April 2016, 18 July 2016, 12 September 2016 and 14 November 2016.
RSM offers numerous scholarships to candidates that have been accepted onto the Full-time MBA programme.
Location: Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University Netherlands
Candidates may apply for multiple scholarships but can only be awarded one and are offered discretionary by the RSM Scholarship Awards Committee.
Two types of 2016 RSM MBA Scholarships are awarded: RSM MBA Diversity Scholarship and RSM MBA Dean’s Assistance Award.
Level: Master’s Degree
Field(s): MBA Programme.
Funded By: Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
RSM MBA Scholarships Award is open to high potential candidates who are in need of financial aid to enable them to pursue their MBA degree at RSM.
‣ Any MBA candidate that has submitted their MBA Programme Application by 1 May 2015 and if offered a place on International Full-time MBA Programme commencing January 2016 is eligible to apply.
Selection Criteria for RSM MBA Scholarships
‣ The RSM MBA Awards Committee will assess the merit of your Dean’s Assistance Award application on the basis of the documents received and your MBA Programme application to the International Full-time MBA Programme.
‣ The RSM MBA Diversity Scholarship is merit-based and thus the RSM MBA Awards Committee will select the candidate based on your MBA application.
‣ For example, essays, CV, GMAT, business case (if applicable), admissions interview. Furthermore, the Awards Committee will look at your profile or aspects thereof such as your nationality, cultural background, gender, experience, upbringing, sustainability etc.
‣ The winner will be formally notified within six weeks after the application deadline with an Award letter and Terms & Conditions which will need to be duly signed and returned to the Financial Aid Office as confirmation to accept the scholarship.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Candidates who wish to be considered for this Dean’s Assistance award must provide:
- a letter of motivation to the RSM MBA Awards Committee outlining your particular financial challenges
- complete and submit the attached financial statement and financing planning overview
- copy of a current salary slip and bank balance statement
- This must be submitted via email to the Financial Aid office. Complete the RSM MBA Diversity Scholarship Application Agreement. Email your signed Applicant Agreement to the RSM Financial Aid Office.
Note: Candidates may only submit one application to the RSM MBA Dean’s Assistance Award and RSM Scholarship. If applying to this application round, you will not be eligible to apply to any other rounds.
Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
For more details visit the Official Scholarship Website
For more masters scholarships click here
For tips and assistance delivered to your inbox click here